During the week of June 27 to July 1, investors’ attention will be on the release of the EU benchmark. Preliminary CPI for June in the euro zone.at third reading of the US GDP from the first GDP from the first quarterin the Final IMP also from June to be released at on both sides of the Atlanticand in the the appearances of the presidents of the main central banks of the world at the Sintra Forum organized by the ECB..
In the Asia-Pacific region, the important thing will be the Japanese retail sales in May and data on economic activity PMI (manufacturer and non-manufacturer) June China.
Finally, in terms of activity, the results for Talgo, Clínica Baviera, Prosus, H&M, Nike and General Mills will share the limelight with the Dividends from Ebro Foods, Endesa, Red Eléctrica and Inmobiliaria del Sur.and with the General meetings of shareholders of companies such as PharmaMar, Técnicas Reunidas, Applus Services or Solaria..
All of these quotes are listed below:
MONDAY, JUNE 27:
– Producer price index May Spain.
– Preliminary May durable goods orders United States.
– Home sales pending May United States.
– Results Zardoya Otis, Prosus, Nike.
– General meeting of Arima Real Estate Socimi shareholders.
TUESDAY JUNE 28:
– Speech by Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB, at the monetary policy forum in Sintra.
– Preliminary May Wholesaler Inventories United States.
– Case-Shiller Index April United States.
– Consumer confidence June United States.
– Results of Clínica Baviera, Talgo, Naturhouse Health.
– General meeting of shareholders Duro Felguera, Promotora de Informaciones, Amper, Técnicas Reunidas, Artificial Intelligence, Applus Services.
– Dividend from Ebro Foods (discount date): 0.19 euro gross per share.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29:
– Retail sales in May Japan, Spain.
– Preliminary June CPI Spain, Germany.
– June euro zone economic confidence.
– Speech by Andrew Bailey, President of the Bank of England, at the Sintra Forum.
– Speech by Fed Chairman Jerome H. Powell at the Sintra forum organized by the European Central Bank.
– Speech by Christine Lagarde at the Sintra Forum.
– First quarter GDP United States.
– Weekly stocks of crude oil and distillates from the IEA.
– H&M, Paychex, General Mills results.
– General meeting of shareholders Aedas Homes, PharmaMar, Prim, Ebro Foods, Oryzon Genomics.
– Dividends (discount date): Endesa (€0.93 gross per share), Inmobiliaria del Sur (€0.16 gross), Red Eléctrica (€0.72 gross).
THURSDAY JUNE 30:
– June China manufacturing PMI.
– Final GDP for the first quarter United Kingdom.
– Preliminary CPI for June France.
– Balance of current accounts April Spain.
– May euro zone unemployment rate.
– May PCE deflator United States.
– Weekly jobless claims US.
– Micron Technology, Walgreens Boots results.
– General meeting of shareholders NH, Solaria, Tubos Reunidos.
– Dividend from Ebro Foods (payment date): 0.19 euro gross per share.
FRIDAY, JUNE 1:
– Tankan survey of large manufacturing and non-manufacturing enterprises, second quarter Japan.
– May unemployment rate Japan.
– June manufacturing PMI China, Spain, euro zone, United States.
– CPI estimate for the month of June in the euro zone.
– Dividends (discount date): Acerinox (0.50 euros gross per share), Gestamp (0.43 euros), Fluidra (0.43 euros).
– Dividends (payment date): Endesa (0.93 euros gross per share), Inmobiliaria del Sur (0.16 euros), Red Eléctrica (0.72 euros gross).